NCHU International Partnership Forum & India Taiwan Career and Academic Linkages lively began on 25/04/2019Apr. 25, 2019
In the morning of April 25 NCHU had two activities –“2019 NCHU International Partnership Forum - Exploring Collaboration between Taiwan and India” as well as “India Taiwan Career and Academic Linkages”.
Natural Silicate Platelets (NSP) developed by NCHU brings a new opportunity for agriculture, livestock breeding and fisheryMar. 21, 2019
The plant on the thousand-dollar banknote is not “Yushan circum”? NCHU research team gave its correct name, theFeb. 23, 2019
- [Exhibition] Collections from Art Center of NCHU and Donation Exhibition of Kan Chih's Chinese Ink Paintings
- [Forwarded]Prague Area Studies: Master's Degree Programmes in English
- [News] NCHU Students Won the 4th Prize at 2017 Taiwan In My Eyes 120h event
- NCHU 2017 Christmas and Chinese Winter Solstice
- [News]NCHU OIA Academic Visit to Bhutan 24.11.2017
- News- Winds of change: Muslim girls embrace education, aim high
- International Student Study in NCHU Video
Follow your heart
This is National Chung Hsing University
NCHU offers an open learning environment.
We aim to develop students with the ability to think independently, invigorated with the spirit of lifelong learning.
A journey is taken one step at a time.
The founding philosophy of our school is to imbue students with certain core values, especially integrity, humility, professionalism, and diligence.
As a leader in global academic development, Taiwan is interconnected with educational institutions around the world. This allows NCHU to seamlessly integrate classic traditions with modern state of the art ideas and facilities. Ultimately, National Chung Hsing University provides students with the opportunity to experience a world-class research university.
23General-course primary selection for bachelor students
26Open for paying tuition and fees
26-28Course primary selection online for master/Ph.D. students
26-30Deadline for the completion of graduation procedure for master/Ph.D. graduates
30Deadline for the completion of graduation procedure for master/Ph.D. graduates