Plant genetic engineering to fight hidden hungerOct. 20, 2020
More than 2 billion people worldwide suffer from micronutrient malnutrition due to deficiencies in minerals and vitamins. Poor people in developing countries are most affected because their diets are typically dominated by starchy staple foods that only contain low amounts of micronutrients. In a perspective article recently published in Nature Communications, an international team of scientists explains how plant genetic engineering can help to sustainably address micronutrient malnutrition.
National Chung-Hsing University’s research team develop novel two-dimensional neural synapses to seek Artificial Neuromorphic AlternativesOct. 26, 2020
Executive Director of the Foundation for Scholarly Exchange (Fulbright Taiwan) Visits NCHU to Strengthen Collaboration between Taiwan and the USAOct. 07, 2020
- Symbols of Inner Rhymes: Lee Yung-han at 84
- [Forwarded]Prague Area Studies: Master's Degree Programmes in English
- [News] NCHU Students Won the 4th Prize at 2017 Taiwan In My Eyes 120h event
- NCHU 2017 Christmas and Chinese Winter Solstice
- [News]NCHU OIA Academic Visit to Bhutan 24.11.2017
- News- Winds of change: Muslim girls embrace education, aim high
- International Student Study in NCHU Video
Follow your heart
This is National Chung Hsing University
NCHU offers an open learning environment.
We aim to develop students with the ability to think independently, invigorated with the spirit of lifelong learning.
A journey is taken one step at a time.
The founding philosophy of our school is to imbue students with certain core values, especially integrity, humility, professionalism, and diligence.
As a leader in global academic development, Taiwan is interconnected with educational institutions around the world. This allows NCHU to seamlessly integrate classic traditions with modern state of the art ideas and facilities. Ultimately, National Chung Hsing University provides students with the opportunity to experience a world-class research university.
5-20Application for direct promotion to Ph.D. program for bachelor graduate-to-be
16Open for paying credit course addition & removal, Deadline for dropping courses
17One-third of the semester (end of the 6th week)
30Deadline for paying credit course addition & removal
9-10National Day (Day off)
- Faculty Positions
- Full-time Faculty Position Department of Applied Economics National Chung Hsing University Taichung, Taiwan
- Open Tenure-Track Faculty Position Department of Applied Mathematics, National Chung Hsing University
- 【Course】Supply Chain Management for Agricultural Products
- National Chung Hsing University Recruitment 2021