National Chung Hsing University Multinational Team Improves Delivery Efficiency of CRISPR/Cas9 Gene Editing System which is Published in Top Journal Jun. 11, 2021
A forward-looking research team composed of Chin-Fa Lee, a lifetime distinguished professor and head of the Department of Chemistry, National Chung Hsing University, together with Professor Paul S. Weiss, former director of the CNSI at the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), and Professor Hsian-Rong Tseng from the Graduate Institute of Molecular and Medical Pharmacology, used nanotechnology to significantly improve the delivery efficiency of the CRISPR/Cas9 gene editing system to target cells. This technology provides the solutions for the clinical treatment of patients with genetic diseases, and the results were published in the international authoritative journal "Small" in June.
Wei-Cheng Chen and Lewis Jomol Won the Honor of Special Outstanding Graduates in National Chung Hsing University Online CommencementJun. 05, 2021
GASE Newsletter Highlights : Innovative Transition and Scientific Breakthrough of Smart Agriculture in TaiwanJun. 02, 2021
- 2021 Fall Semester tuition fee Payment Notification
- Registration for the online Sustainability Workshop 2021 is now open!
- [Forwarded] Falling Walls Lab in Taiwan
- Position Announcement for Dean of College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at National Chung Hsing University
- Chinese Language, Traditional Culture, and Artistry
- [Forwarded]Prague Area Studies: Master's Degree Programmes in English
- [News] NCHU Students Won the 4th Prize at 2017 Taiwan In My Eyes 120h event
- NCHU 2017 Christmas and Chinese Winter Solstice
- [News]NCHU OIA Academic Visit to Bhutan 24.11.2017
- News- Winds of change: Muslim girls embrace education, aim high