National Chung Hsing University Issues 2021 Sustainability Report for Sustainable Campus DevelopmentJul. 05, 2022
National Chung Hsing University published its 2021 Sustainability Report in June this year, with the purpose of conveying to the general public the specific results of the university's efforts on university governance, social participation, and environmental governance on the basis of sustainable development. The report this year was prepared according to the GRI Standards, indicators for the education industry announced by the Sustainability Accounting Standards Board (SASB), and the Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures (TCFD). Ernst & Young Taiwan provided assurance for the contents of the report. The Sustainability Report will continue to be regularly published in the future, and will be announced on the website of National Chung Hsing University USR Information Platform (https://usr.nchu.edu.tw/sustainability) for browsing and downloading.
The Kingdom of Eswatini’s the newly appointed H.E. Ambassador visits National Chung Hsing University laying the groundwork for diplomatic ties between NCHU and African countries.Jul. 05, 2022
- Sign up for Chinese Conversation Course and TOCFL Preparation Course now!
- Body Journey- W.J. Hwang's Exhibition 2021
- [Forwarded] Falling Walls Lab in Taiwan
- Position Announcement for Dean of College of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science at National Chung Hsing University
- [Forwarded]Prague Area Studies: Master's Degree Programmes in English
- [News] NCHU Students Won the 4th Prize at 2017 Taiwan In My Eyes 120h event
- NCHU 2017 Christmas and Chinese Winter Solstice
- [News]NCHU OIA Academic Visit to Bhutan 24.11.2017
- News- Winds of change: Muslim girls embrace education, aim high
- International Student Study in NCHU Video
1-15Application for direct promotion to Ph.D. program for master students
8Deadline for defense application for master/Ph.D. students
29Deadline for completing defense for master/Ph.D. students | End of the spring semester. The end of the 110 academic year